Become a 22q Family Foundation Ambassador
You are here
Help Us, Help You! We need your help getting the word out about 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome and helping to keep our educational services free for our families. November kicks off our Season of Giving Campaign. We want to raise $15,000 to support Education Station, Career Accelerator, and our Scholarship programs.
So far we have raised $12,789 and our goal is within sight. You can help! Consider giving today to help us meet our goal. Text 22qaware to 41444 or visit this link: https://app.mobilecause.com/form/4B0Y7w
Consider becoming an ambassador to help us obtain that goal! Here is our ambassador tool guide to help get you started. If you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please email Lindsey: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Share your own story on social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter) and make sure to tag us (FB/Twitter: @22qfamily, Insta: @22qfamilyfoundation) to help us grow our follower base and reach. We want the world to know about 22q, so shout it to the rooftops! Get loud and proud on social media.
2. Reach out to your employer and ask if they offer matching donations for a charity of your choice. Use this opportunity as a teachable moment to share with your colleagues and employer about 22q. Download this editable letter to help you easily reach out today!
3. Send an email to friends, family, medical and other health care professionals, teachers and parents of your 22q student with ways they can help!
3. Ask your employer if they have an electronic employee gift program like Benevity or Yourcause. We are a 501c(3) and are eligible to receive donations and our EIN#47-5675819.
5. Donate the remaining balance on your VISA gift cards. Every little bit counts.
6. Shop Amazon??? Get signed up and each purchase you'll be helping the foundation. When you shop this link, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases back to our foundation at no cost to you. It may not seem like a lot, but every penny helps keep our foundation running. To start helping, follow these easy steps:
-Make sure to select "The 22q Family Foundation" as your charity of choice.
-Be sure that for all future purchases, you order your products on smile.amazon.com to ensure the foundation receives the donation. If you use the PRIME app on you cellular device or shop amazon.com, credit will not be given to us for your purchases.
With your help...we can continue to help you!
7. Reach out to educators or local newspapers to help get everyone #22qaware. Thank you to Karen Heilers in KY for sharing these letters as references for other families to get out there and raise awareness! View educator letter: or letter to editor.